Re: Meson doesn't define HAVE_LOCALE_T for mscv - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Subject Re: Meson doesn't define HAVE_LOCALE_T for mscv
Date
Re: Meson doesn't define HAVE_LOCALE_T for mscv
List pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 1:49 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

Hm. Is it right that the changes are only done for msvc? win32_port.h defines
the types for mingw as well afaict.

Yes, it does, but configure does nothing with them, so adding those defines is a new feature for MinGW but a correction for MSVC.

PFA a patch for MinGW.

I've seen that when building with meson on MinGW the output for version() is 'PostgreSQL 16devel on x86_64, compiled by gcc-12.2.0', which is not wrong but I cannot tell that it was done on MinGW. Should we include the 'host_system' in PG_VERSION_STR?

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Attachment