Re: Collation versions on Windows (help wanted, apply within) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Subject Re: Collation versions on Windows (help wanted, apply within)
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:18 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks!  Pushed.

Great!

From the things we learned in this thread, I think there is an open
item for someone to write a patch to call EnumSystemLocalesEx() and
populate the initial set of collations, where we use "locale -a" on
Unix.  I'm not sure where the encoding is supposed to come from
though, which is why I didn't try to write a patch myself.

I will take a look at this when the current commitfest is over.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha