Re: [HACKERS] Defaulting psql to ON_ERROR_ROLLBACK=interactive - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua Yanovski
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Defaulting psql to ON_ERROR_ROLLBACK=interactive
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Just chiming in: I rely heavily on the current default behavior
because it prevents large statements pasted into psql that cause
errors in transactions from partially running, and if it were changed
I would have caused production outages.