[ODBC] JDBC ZonedDateTime problem - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Blake McBride
Subject [ODBC] JDBC ZonedDateTime problem
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Greeings,

I am using PostgreSQL 9.3.19 on a 64 bit Linux box with postgresql-42.1.4.jar and 64 bit Java 8.

I am doing setObject with ZonedDateTime.now(ZoneOffset.UTC) and I get:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Can't infer the SQL type to use for an instance of java.time.ZonedDateTime. Use setObject() with an explicit Types value to specify the type to use.

What I am trying to do is set the column to the current datetime UTC.

Any help would sure be appreciated!

Blake McBride