Re: Npgsql - Where can I find Npgsql.NpgsqlServices - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Christensen
Subject Re: Npgsql - Where can I find Npgsql.NpgsqlServices
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks!  Got it working after messing around for a while..

I decided to check out EF for a new project I'm working on.  So far, I think I like NHibernate better.  A lot more control, and works flawlessly with Postgres and Npgsql.

Mike