Making changes to PgAdmin for the OAuth flow PoC with Postgres - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From mahendrakar s
Subject Making changes to PgAdmin for the OAuth flow PoC with Postgres
Date
Re: Making changes to PgAdmin for the OAuth flow PoC with Postgres  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi PgAdmin Hackers,

 I am working on oauth poc with Postgres, here the flow is:
Authentication Code with pkce

In this flow, I need to configure or make changes to PgAdmin to

1. Pass additional parameters in the connection string like below for psql:
   ./psql  -U mahendrakars@microsoft.com -d 'dbname=postgres
oauth_client_id=xxxx oauth_client_secret=xxx
oauth_flow_type=auth_code'
    I am not sure how to pass these params in PgAdmin or configure it
to pass them.
2. PgAdmin needs to listen on redirection url so that the user can
sign in and obtain the auth_code.
3 . PgAdmin needs to send the auth_code to libpq  during the oauth flow.
4. Libpq sends the  refresh_token  to PgAdmin ( and used in future to
get the access_token in which case PgAdmin sends it to libpq).

Can you suggest what would be the best way to do this?

Thanks,
Mahendrakar.