PG Database Encryption - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Ravi GH
Subject PG Database Encryption
Date
Re: PG Database Encryption
List pgsql-admin
Hello PG Admins , Team :)

We have enabled SSL Based replication & connection from Application to PostgreSql DB using SSL via pgbouncer.

My Question is in regard to implementing DataBase Encryption.

Background : We are using PostgreSql DB for Atlassian Bitbucket Application.
                       We want to implement encryption for databases at system level (  it can be at rest (archive) or while retrieving (accessing it)).

Seeking guidance in this regard on How to enable DataBase Encryption of Postgresql DB. Can anyone guide me in this regard or share a few pointers pages on "How to enable it" or any 3rd party tools that can do ths.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi