New repmgr packages - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Martín Marqués
Subject New repmgr packages
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi all,

I was working on repmgr-2.0 packages to update some systems (but with
CFLAGS we need) and just saw that there's a new 2.0 repmgr package
(thumbs up for that).

I did find a few things which I corrected differently from the way it
was on the .src.rpm, basically I removed the makefile patch and set
the PATHs accordingly in the spec file.

Another thing missing is the PGDG tag in Release.

I also saw some dependencies which were there before, but aren't
anymore (rsync for example, and also openssh (which was mistakenly
openssl before))

I'm sending a patch for repmgr.spec with what I'm pointing out here.

I also changed a few things to make it look more like the
postgresql-X.Y.spec files.

Cheers,

--
Martín Marqués http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/