Re: Push branch / submit Pull Request - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From John Harvey
Subject Re: Push branch / submit Pull Request
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Brett,

Typically they're submitted via this mail-list as a patch file.
That, or you can attach the patch-file to a new issue created on this project's redmine server: https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgrpms
At this time, there is no pull-request option available.

If you're not familiar with creating branches, here's how you would create a patch-file from your branch, assuming it's branched from master:
git format-patch master --stdout > my_fix.patch

Regards,
-John