Re: Shared memory error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Naresh g
Subject Re: Shared memory error
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

If the dynamic shared memory segment type is POSIX then dynamic shared memory control segment in your case it is PostgreSQL.1511679208 is stored in /dev/shm

 The file you mentioned will be created at the time of PostgreSQL startup and cleared automatically on successful shutdown.

Complete case study depicted your error is found here

Regards