Re: Non-personal blogs on Planet - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Non-personal blogs on Planet
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 12:41 AM Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:

> > On Feb 25, 2020, at 15:27, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
> > One of the main reasons we have the policy in place is to ensure there
> > is a person attached to the content.
>
> What do we do about things like community conferences, whose identity continues year to year but the staff for which
changes?

I don't understand the question :). What do we do in what case?

Or are you saying that today we don't have this problem, because we
don't allow organisations without defined people to post
semi-anonymously, but we may create such a problem? If so, then I
agree. But the policy today does a decent job of making this a
non-problem.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/