Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:

> On Mar 1, 2013, at 10:43 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
>> Is fairly close to the stuff we were discussing to do. For one, it should use https and not http, but that requires
serverside changes so it makes sense Jeff couldn't do that. The complete lack of error checking if obviously not very
good.But the basic principle is certainly right.

> Then it is worth Jeff continuing development of it?

As a matter of principle, I don't see why not - though I'm not sure
how much of this stuff Christoph has already done?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/