Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christophe Pettus
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
On Mar 1, 2013, at 10:43 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Is fairly close to the stuff we were discussing to do. For one, it should use https and not http, but that requires
serverside changes so it makes sense Jeff couldn't do that. The complete lack of error checking if obviously not very
good.But the basic principle is certainly right.

Then it is worth Jeff continuing development of it?

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com