Re: [GSoC 2021] Trouble understanding issue - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [GSoC 2021] Trouble understanding issue
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 9:58 AM Saurav Shrivastav
<sauravsrivastav103@gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
> I was going through issue-53 of the pgeu-system for the project Improve pgeu-system for conference management. The
issuerequires a feature to enable sending emails with HTML, but while skimming through the source code, I found these
linesand the feature seems to be already implemented here. I am not quite sure about what is expected here.
> Any help would be appreciated.

Hi!

No, that code still sends plaintext email only. It uses a template to
render it, but it renders text->text only, and just uses the
templating to substitute variables in the text. (It uses the django
template system as a preparation to make it easier to do html email in
the future, but it has no such thing now)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/