Re: Some restructuring of the download section - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Some restructuring of the download section
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:28 AM, Martin Atukunda <matlads@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks good and *is* much more readable than the current version on the site.
>
> I would suggest (in a bid to make even more readable) that we indent
> the paragraphs so that its clear under which heading the content is.
>
> For instance I find the section on Binary Distributions a lot easier
> to read because of the indentation introduced by the list.

Hi!

That might well be a good idea, but it's "out of scope" for this
patch. We're not going to use a different layout for just these pages,
we're using the standard stylesheets from the website. Unfortunately
they are a little bit unclear on exafctly these things. I believe it's
already on the TODO list for whenever we do the next website style
update, to get that more clear.

But thanks for the suggestion anyway!

--
 Magnus Hagander