Re: Problem with multiple comments - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Problem with multiple comments
Date
List pgadmin-support
Certainly sounds like a very similar problem. If so, the query is
simply buggy - it's just that a pg_upgrade'd environment is *much*
more likely to run into the problem than before.

I only checked the usages of pg_shdescription. The same bug might well
exist with almost all uses of pg_description.

//Magnus

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/