Re: [pgsql-www] How can I enable watchlist notification, and see pageaccess stats? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] How can I enable watchlist notification, and see pageaccess stats?
Date
List pgsql-www

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 6:37 AM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
Hello, Magnus and Greg,

Thank you, I've just been able to configure the Feedly by entering "wiki.postgresql.org" at http://feedly.com/.  This seems to give me the change notification of the entire PostgreSQL wiki.

You can also set one up for individual pages, if you go to the history tab on that page, I believe.

From: Greg Sabino Mullane [mailto:greg@turnstep.com]
> > (2) Can I see the access stats of each page on wiki.postgresql.org?
>
> MediaWiki stopped counting page stats a while back. Your only recourse would
> be the server logs. Which A) is not going to be made public by the
> postgres sysadmins[1] and B) won't really tell you much anyway, what with
> multiple levels of caching, proxy servers, etc.
>
> [1] If you have some very specific question you are trying to answer, they
> may be able to help, of course.

I want to know how the page access stats change (or don't change) before and after I publicize the pages at and linked from "Ecosystem:PostgreSQL ecosystem".

Could you consider adding the Google Analytics extension and let me give access to the Google Analytics account so that I can see the stats at any time?

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Google_Analytics_Integration

We already have Google Analytics installed on the site, but we do not give out access to our analytics accounts for privacy reasons. Sorry.