Re: [pgsql-www] How can I enable watchlist notification, and seepage access stats? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] How can I enable watchlist notification, and seepage access stats?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello, Magnus and Greg,

Thank you, I've just been able to configure the Feedly by entering "wiki.postgresql.org" at http://feedly.com/.  This
seemsto give me the change notification of the entire PostgreSQL wiki.

From: Greg Sabino Mullane [mailto:greg@turnstep.com]
> > (2) Can I see the access stats of each page on wiki.postgresql.org?
>
> MediaWiki stopped counting page stats a while back. Your only recourse would
> be the server logs. Which A) is not going to be made public by the
> postgres sysadmins[1] and B) won't really tell you much anyway, what with
> multiple levels of caching, proxy servers, etc.
>
> [1] If you have some very specific question you are trying to answer, they
> may be able to help, of course.

I want to know how the page access stats change (or don't change) before and after I publicize the pages at and linked
from"Ecosystem:PostgreSQL ecosystem".

Could you consider adding the Google Analytics extension and let me give access to the Google Analytics account so that
Ican see the stats at any time?

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Google_Analytics_Integration

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa