Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 1:45 AM, David Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, that is what I was referring to.  The Nabble.com website showed them.
>
> http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/SSL-Certificates-in-Postgres-9-3-and-Windows-7-td5826230.html

Then it's more logical. Nabble simply did not include that when the
email was posted. I would call that either a bug or at least a
limitation in Nabble - I think only they can figure out what's wrong
and if it's fixable. Until then, we'll have to recommend people just
post plaintext from there (which seems to work) or use a more capable
MUA.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/