Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Johnston
Subject Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, that is what I was referring to.  The Nabble.com website showed them.

David J.

On Sunday, November 9, 2014, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 11:37 PM, David Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, November 9, 2014, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 11/09/2014 10:14 AM, David G Johnston wrote:
>>>
>>> Adrian Klaver-4 wrote

>>> I read most of these mailing list emails via Nabble and the pieces you
>>> show
>>> as missing are present in what I am reading.  If I go to reply and quote
>>> the
>>> original message the missing sections are sour rounded by "raw" tags.
>>

>> Hmm, is there a way to make Nabble aware of this and fix it?
>>

>>> Looking at the official mailing list archive these sections are missing
>>> there.
>>>

>> --
>> Adrian Klaver
>> adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
>

> I don't know how the OP sent the original e-mail but since I could read the
> problem areas the question is why other e-mail clients aren't seeing them...

I'd be more interested in how *you* could see them - unless you are
just referring to seeing them on nabble.com?

The original as delivered through the mailinglist is in it's raw form
at http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/raw/1415506067738-5826230.post@n5.nabble.com
- which does not contain those parts. And it wasn't event sent as
multipart, so there is not much of ways to misparse it.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/