Re: Planet mangles commitfest links - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Planet mangles commitfest links
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Please take a look at my recent blog about the commitfest on Planet.
>
> The links to the CF app are getting mangled so that they are
> unfollowable.  For example, this link:
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=1150
>
> becomes:
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view%3Fid%3D1150
>
> ... which gets a 404.
>
> Or is this just a deficiency in the CF app's URL resolution?

I think that's planet. But it seems strange - has nobody ever posted a
URL with a questionmark in before? Or is it some interoperation
specifically between your blog (well, blogger) and planet perhaps?

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/