Re: Planet mangles commitfest links - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Cédric Villemain
Subject Re: Planet mangles commitfest links
Date
List pgsql-www
Le lundi 17 juin 2013 22:11:12, Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > Please take a look at my recent blog about the commitfest on Planet.
> >
> > The links to the CF app are getting mangled so that they are
> > unfollowable.  For example, this link:
> >
> > https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=1150
> >
> > becomes:
> >
> > https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view%3Fid%3D1150
> >
> > ... which gets a 404.
> >
> > Or is this just a deficiency in the CF app's URL resolution?
>
> I think that's planet. But it seems strange - has nobody ever posted a
> URL with a questionmark in before? Or is it some interoperation
> specifically between your blog (well, blogger) and planet perhaps?

if it helps :
Here I can click on both URLs, I go to same page with success.
I suppose it is my webkit browser which correct it. chromium, lynx and firefox
are not correcting the URL.

--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/