Re: [pgsql-www] problem with logging into commitfest site - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] problem with logging into commitfest site
Date
List pgsql-rrreviewers
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Szymon Guz <mabewlun@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17 June 2013 22:52, Szymon Guz <mabewlun@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've also created a brand new account. Unfortunately I cannot login to
> commitfest with this new login and password as well.

Ok, I've found the problem. it was caused by the upgrade of django -
anybody who has had their password changed after that one now has one
that's incompatible with the legacy login method, which the CF app
uses.

I think I know how to work around this, but it'll be some time before
I have a chance to actually test it properly, and I don't want to
tweak org-wide authentication settings without having proper testing
in place :) But I'll get to it as soon as I can.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/