Re: [HACKERS] Wincrypt.h vs wincrypt.h - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Wincrypt.h vs wincrypt.h
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 9:27 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

Commit fe0a0b59 included this line:

    #include <Wincrypt.h>

On Windows file names are not case sensitive, so the "W" works fine, but
as I discovered this morning, if you're cross-compiling on Linux it
matters very much, and mingw-w64 ships headers with lower case file
names, in this case "wincrypt.h". Therefore, unless there's an objection
I propose to lower case that "W".

+1. Regardless of the cross compiling, I believe using lowercase is more or less the convention on Windows for this.