Re: Add support for RADIUS passwords longer than 16 octets - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Add support for RADIUS passwords longer than 16 octets
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Marko Tiikkaja <marko@joh.to> wrote:
On 2015-08-15 17:55, I wrote:
The attached patch adds support for RADIUS passwords longer than 16 octets.

Improved the coding and comments a bit, new version attached.

Looks good to me. Applied, thanks!

As a note - psql truncates passwords at 100 characters when it reads it from the problem (in the connstr it's fine). Not sure we care enough to change that, though - I doubt it's a very common usecase for psql...