Re: Moderation - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Moderation
Date
List pgsql-www

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021, 18:51 Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 8/13/21 9:04 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> writes:
>> Emails from my confirmed email address have been held up for moderation
>> today. Is there a new policy about all posts to lists going through
>> moderation or is there a bug that is doing this?
>
> Most likely the thread is tripping across one of the strings that
> get filtered ... words like "s*bscribe" tend to do that, especially
> at the start of a line.

Well my reply on --general to this:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/AS8PR04MB77191F86C4BD4759762E1B90A7FA9%40AS8PR04MB7719.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com

is also hung in the queue.

The common factor is that the subjects both start with 'RE(e):'.

Nope, I think the common factor is they're cced to multiple lists. We discourage that pretty strongly and for that reason all such emails are moderated.

/Magnus