Re: Patch: New field in frmMain statusbar - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Patch: New field in frmMain statusbar
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
I don't have a working pgadmin env at the moment - any chance someone who has built it could show a screenshot?

I've certainly had customers complain about pgadmin in the case of many databases, though it's generally been on account of performance, and not something like this.

//Magnus