Re: Issue while connecting PostgreSQL 13 with Tableau 2020.3 & even applying COPY statement on PGAdmin - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Issue while connecting PostgreSQL 13 with Tableau 2020.3 & even applying COPY statement on PGAdmin
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi!

Please don't remove the mailinglist from your replies.

This question is more for Tableau -- the PostgreSQL installeras ship
the newer drivers since version 10, and if Tableau used the ones
installed by PostgreSQL the problem wouldn't exist in those cases.
Thus, they must be using their own copy of the driver somehow, and you
need to ask them how to get that updated.

//Magnus

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 11:42 PM Urmisha Patel <upp2134@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Magnus,
>
> Kindly reply on how to update the client libraries?
>

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 9:52 AM Urmisha Patel <upp2134@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Magnus,
>>
>> How to update the client driver?
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 11:39 AM Urmisha Patel <upp2134@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Magnus,
>>>
>>> Then can you share the link where I can download this client driver Libpg?
>>> I have upgraded the PostgreSql version from 10 to 13. But both are available within my PgAdmin.

requesteddatabase.