Re: Cannot insert to 'path' field using EclipseLink - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daryl Foster
Subject Re: Cannot insert to 'path' field using EclipseLink
Date
List pgsql-general
Turns out that it was a JBoss problem. I had to remove the driver jar from the deployed EAR file and set a dependency to the module in the JBoss server.

This link has the details: https://community.jboss.org/message/862434