array in a store procedure in C - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Juan Pablo L
Subject array in a store procedure in C
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, i m developing a store procedure that accepts an array of rows, this is the simplified code:

http://pastebin.com/wC92Dh7f

Please note that i left out everything that is not related, in the function, to the problem at hand,   only the code related to my problem is included.

The above does not allow me to access the members of the rows in the array, this is how i call this function:

select ret,username,password from wtt_add_account('2802021','JPL123','1','3',ARRAY[row('1','25','10')::wtt_balance_info_t,row('2','50','15')::wtt_balance_info_t]);

The type wtt_balance_info_t  is:

CREATE TYPE wtt_balance_info_t AS (balanceid varchar(25),chgval varchar(25),servicestop varchar(25)) .

I would really appreciate if someone could give me guidelines how to read/extract the rows from the array and then get each element from the rows. thank you very much!!