Re: Turning auto-analyze off (was Re: [GENERAL] Unusually high IO for autovacuum worker) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavan Deolasee
Subject Re: Turning auto-analyze off (was Re: [GENERAL] Unusually high IO for autovacuum worker)
Date
Re: Turning auto-analyze off (was Re: [GENERAL] Unusually high IO for autovacuum worker)  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb  1, 2013 at 12:37:21PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
>> > A new reloption such as autovacuum_analyze_enabled is what we need.
>>
>> I was thinking in this option just three days ago, so yeah.
>>
>> I think we also want an option to turn off just vacuum.
>
> Are these TODO items?

I can write a patch in next couple of days if we are willing to accept
for this release. I think it should be fairly easy and non-intrusive.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee