Re: REINDEX deadlock - Postgresql -9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavan Deolasee
Subject Re: REINDEX deadlock - Postgresql -9.1
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Anoop K <anoopk6@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have the setup in problem state. But I am not able to make psql
> connections to view the lock details.
> psql connections are hanging. Is there any other info which can be collected
> in this state ?

Try attaching each process involved in the deadlock to gdb and print
the call stack. That may or may not be useful, but given your
situation I wonder if you have a deadlock at LWLock level. Do you have
any external module installed ? Or any triggers written in C ?

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee