Re: [Postgres-xc-general] "Tuple not found error" during Index creation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Koichi Suzuki
Subject Re: [Postgres-xc-general] "Tuple not found error" during Index creation
Date
List pgsql-general
In 1.0, we added new APIs to GTM so that vacuum can run with global
XID and snapshot.   We may need more improvement to use this.

It is wonderful if Mason provides a patch to fix this.

Regards;
---
Koichi Suzuki