Re: Does PLPythonU support COPY table FROM string? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dominik Czarnota
Subject Re: Does PLPythonU support COPY table FROM string?
Date
List pgsql-general
Unless I miss something, cursor won't help here - it is to retrieve data, not to insert it.

I just need a missing feature of `plpy` to do COPY (actually doable, but from file).

Anyway, after normalizing my tables and removing constraints and indexes for the time of data loading, the current solution (COPY FROM file that is saved a moment before...) is enough.
Although, if there is any place I can post to make a "feature request" to add methods that would do postgres COPY in plpy, I would be thankful for pointing me that place.