Re: psql \df choose functions by their arguments - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ian Lawrence Barwick
Subject Re: psql \df choose functions by their arguments
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2021年1月15日(金) 1:46 Greg Sabino Mullane <htamfids@gmail.com>:
Thanks for the feedback: new version v5 (attached) has int8, plus the suggested code formatting.

Cheers,
Greg

Thanks for the update.

In my preceding mail I meant we should add int2, int4 and int8 for completeness
(apologies, I was a bit unclear there), as AFAICS that covers all aliases, even if these
three are less widely used.

FWIW one place where these do get used in substantial numbers is in the
regression tests themselves:

  $ for L in 2 4 8; do git grep int$L src/test/regress/ | wc -l; done
  544
  2332
  1353

Regards