Re: I have no idea why pg_dump isn't dumping all of my data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ian Lawrence Barwick
Subject Re: I have no idea why pg_dump isn't dumping all of my data
Date
List pgsql-general
2021年5月21日(金) 20:42 Vijaykumar Jain <vijaykumarjain.github@gmail.com>:

> PostgreSQL: Documentation: 13: 37.17. Packaging Related Objects into an Extension
>
> so it works as expected.
> someone would have to point to the reference wrt modification of data in objects created via extension.

If you want to be able to dump data inserted into extension tables,
the tables will need
to be marked using "pg_extension_config_dump()" in the extension script,  see:

  https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/extend-extensions.html#EXTEND-EXTENSIONS-CONFIG-TABLES

and also:

   https://pgpedia.info/p/pg_extension_config_dump.html

Regards