Re: pgsql: Convert psql's flex lexer to be re-entrant, and make it compile - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Convert psql's flex lexer to be re-entrant, and make it compile
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Also, stop compiling psqlscan as part of mainloop.c, and make it a
> standalone build target instead.  This is a lot cleaner than before, though
> it doesn't really change much in practice as of this commit.  (I'm not sure
> whether the MSVC build scripts will need some help with this part, but the
> buildfarm will soon tell us.)

This is fine, no tweaking is needed. psql is listing directly
psqlscan.l as a file, and .c from generated from .l files with flex
are generated unconditionally before the compilation.
--
Michael