Re: Add PGDLLIMPORT lines to some variables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Add PGDLLIMPORT lines to some variables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 5:00 AM, Brian Cloutier <brian@citusdata.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I'm new to pg-hackers, so I'm not sure what the next step is.
>
> Do I submit this to commitfest?
>
> When submitting, do I submit multiple changes, one per branch this should be
> packported to?

If you want a patch to get reviewed, please register it to the commit
fest? Here are more details:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch
Sending as a first step only one patch for HEAD is fine, as discussion
will likely occur while you work on a patch. If the patch is worth
back-patching, usually the committer who picks up the patch would
generate the versions for the back-branches. Help is always
appreciated with version-specific patches once it is clearly decided
that a certain patch merits a backpatch. Note that PGDLLIMPORT does
not have this treatment usually.
--
Michael