Re: should we add a XLogRecPtr/LSN SQL type? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: should we add a XLogRecPtr/LSN SQL type?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  I'll update the patches according to that.
> Here are the updated patches with the following changes (according to
> previous comments):
> - Datatype is renamed to pglsn, documentation, file names, regressions
> and APIs are updated as well.
> - The DatumGet* and *GetDatum APIs are renamed with PGLSN (Should be
> PgLsn? But that's a detail)
> - pg_create_physical_replication_slot uses PGLSNGetDatum for its 6th argument
> For pageinspect, only page_header is impacted and I think that this
> should be a separated patch as it makes necessary to dump it to 1.2. I
> can write it later once the core parts are decided.
I just forgot to mention that the 2nd patch does not use context diffs
but git diffs because of filterdiff not able to catch all the new
content of slotfuncs.c.
Regards,
--
Michael