Build broken since 9aaa062 because of missing isnan and isinf - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Michael Paquier
Subject Build broken since 9aaa062 because of missing isnan and isinf
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

As mentioned in $subject, build of regression tests is broken on
Windows as follows:
.\src\common.obj
result-conversions-test.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol isinf referenced in function printdouble
result-conversions-test.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol isnan referenced in function printdouble
.\src\result-conversions-test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0
\VC\Bin\amd64\cl.EXE"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
I think that we are going to need something like the patch attached to
define explicitly isnan and isinf.
Regards,
--
Michael