Re: BUG #14308: Postgres 9.5.4 does not configure against OpenSSL 1.1.0 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #14308: Postgres 9.5.4 does not configure against OpenSSL 1.1.0
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 1:07 PM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> wrote:
> The following gets past the OpenSSL 1.1.0 configuration problems.
>
> It was tested against Postgres 9.5.4 and Master (6591f4226c81104f).
> Thanks to ldav1s at http://stackoverflow.com/q/39285733 (I'm an
> OpenSSL guy; not an Autoconf guy).

Yes, a similar method is part of the existing patches. Note that this
is not enough, the exiting code would not go through compilation. If
you have an interest in getting that done, I think that it would be
good if you could review the existing patches and help to move on.
--
Michael