Re: WIP: SCRAM authentication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: WIP: SCRAM authentication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> For now, I am attaching a new series of patches, and the SCRAM
> authentication is still using the new catalog pg_auth_verifiers.
> Switching to a one-verifier-per-role approach or similar does not seem
> to be a huge task to me.

Attached is a new series of patches. Compared to the last version
submitted, encoding routines for base64, escape and hex have been
moved to src/common to avoid duplication between frontend and backend.
I have as well fix a couple of issues in the SCRAM implementation and
made some cosmetic changes to make the code easier to read and more
understandable.
Regards,
--
Michael