Re: [HACKERS] Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 3:18 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hopefully I haven't broken anything; please let me know if you
> encounter any issues.

Reading what has just been committed...

+           /*
+            * No space found, file content is corrupted.  Return NULL to the
+            * caller and inform him on the situation.
+           elog(ERROR,
+                "missing space character in \"%s\"", LOG_METAINFO_DATAFILE);
+           break;
There is no need to issue a break after a elog(ERROR).

+            * No newlinei found, file content is corrupted.  Return NULL to
s/newlinei/newline/
--
Michael