Code inconsistency in convert.c for guid -> string conversion - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Michael Paquier
Subject Code inconsistency in convert.c for guid -> string conversion
Date
Re: Code inconsistency in convert.c for guid -> string conversion  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com>)
List pgsql-odbc
Hi all,

While working on the code of odbc, I noticed an inconsistency in
convert.c, found by compiling the code with -Werror.

convert.c:4466: error: format '%08lX' expects type 'long unsigned
int', but argument 4 has type 'DWORD'

By looking closer at the code, the behavior in the code for guid ->
string conversion is inconsistent with char2guid using an sscan for
the similar reverse operation. I am attaching a patch fixing that.

On another note, I found as well the following warning:
dlg_specific.c:1491: error: the address of 'conn_settings' will always
evaluate as 'true'
All of this was reproduced using 09.03.0200.

Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment