Re: Segfault on exclusion constraint violation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Segfault on exclusion constraint violation
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 12:15 AM, Dennis Pozzi <dpozzi@adobe.com> wrote:
> We have not been able to reproduce the error, but we are testing scenarios in our staging environment now.

If this is the same problem, this will be fixed in the next minor
release as the fix has been committed here after 9.4.1 was released:
commit: 57fe246890ad51e166fb6a8da937e41c35d7a279
author: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi>
date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 16:00:34 +0200
Fix reference-after-free when waiting for another xact due to constraint.

Now, if you are able to produce a self-contained test case that fails
even on HEAD, well that's another story...
Regards,
--
Michael