Re: pgsql: Allow pg_create_physical_replication_slot() to reserve WAL. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Allow pg_create_physical_replication_slot() to reserve WAL.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>> Why hasn't this addition been spread as well in the replication
>> protocol? It seems to me that most of the refactoring work has been
>> done with ReplicationSlotReserveWal.
>
> Feel free to send a patch.

I don't mind giving it a try if time allows... CREATE_REPLICATION_SLOT
IDENT K_PHYSICAL slot_options? With slot_options: (reserve = on/off)?
And, actually, here is an unrelated patch, the docs are referring to
confirmed_flush instead of confirmed_flush_lsn ;)
--
Michael

Attachment