Re: Index file got removed - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Index file got removed
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 8:31 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 7:46 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> For instance, wouldn't it change the behavior of ALTER TABLE ADD
>> PRIMARY KEY?
>
> Good point. I forgot this one.

And I just wrote a test case breaking my previous patch, please see
attached. The idea is just to use ADD CONSTRAINT foo { PRIMARY KEY |
UNIQUE } and check if default_tablespace works as expected. Perhaps
that's worth having in the test suite? There is currently no coverage
regarding for index additions done with ALTER TABLE and tablespaces.
--
Michael

Attachment