Re: BUG #11457: The below query crashes 9.3.5, but not 9.3.4 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #11457: The below query crashes 9.3.5, but not 9.3.4
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 7:23 PM,  <npage@dynamicsignal.com> wrote:
> SELECT
> [stuff]
>         ) As "GroupBy1"
I tried to come up with a minimum schema close to what is used in your
example, aka 7 relations, 6 unioning on an ID column with an extra
inner join, and then tried the same query but I could not trigger the
crash on master, latest REL9_3_STABLE (9474c9d) or even 9.3.5.

Having only a query (on 7 relations btw!) and not a self-contained
test-case makes it harder to reproduce a crash. Could you provide at
least a minimum schema that triggers the crash so as we could
reproduce it more easily? I am attaching as well the self-contained
test case with your query and the minimal schema I could come up with
for the moment just for reference.
Regards,
--
Michael