Re: pgsql: Introduce replication progress tracking infrastructure. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Introduce replication progress tracking infrastructure.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 2:37 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Introduce replication progress tracking infrastructure.
> [...]

Some comments about the docs:
1) "the the":
+       <entry>
+        Create a replication origin with the the passed in external
+        name, and create an internal id for it.
+       </entry>
+      </row>
2) Missing markup <type> for oid.
+       <entry>
+        Lookup replication origin by name and return the internal
+        oid. If no corresponding replication origin is found a error
+        is thrown.
+       </entry>
+      </row>
3) Perhaps "Check that a replication has been configured in the
current session" instead of using a question?
+       <entry>
+        Has a replication origin been configured in the current session?
+       </entry>
4) Missing markup <type> for oid?
+  Replication origins consist out of a name and a oid. The name, which
5) "will persist" or "will be persistent", not "will be persist" I guess.
+  If that's done replication progress will be persist in a crash safe
6) The use of "that, that" looks weird to me. There should be only one.
+  system to one other, another problem can be that, that it is hard to avoid

Regards,
--
Michael