Re: Improving test coverage of extensions with pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Improving test coverage of extensions with pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Note as well that I will be fine with any decision taken by the
> committer who picks up this, this test case is useful by itself in any
> case.

And I just recalled that I actually did no tests for this thing on
Windows. As this uses the TAP facility, I think that it makes most
sense to run it with tapcheck instead of modulescheck in vcregress.pl
because of its dependency with IPC::Run. The compilation with MSVC is
fixed as well.
--
Michael

Attachment